Thursday, January 3, 2013

5 Days ~ Lose 5 Pounds and 5 Inches ~ Feel Fantastic!


5 Measly Days... 
Lose 5 pounds and 5 inches
Feel better than ever 
Do it naturally
 
Is it time?
... to fit into those "Bottom Shelf" jeans, shorts or swimsuit in your closet again?
You know what I'm talking about... the ones that you love, but can't bear to part with... so you keep them in the corner of your closet with great intentions to fit into them again one day... Thinking... "I did it once before and someday, I'll get back into them".  

For a brief  moment you remember just how good you felt when you did.

What are you waiting for? The time is now!
Get set to RESET!
Reset your fat-burning metabolism and cravings, safely, and feel absolutely fantastic while dropping pounds and inches, naturally.

Have you ever found something that helped you solve a problem and couldn't help but tell (shout!) other people so they could have the same success you did?  That's exactly how I feel because getting a handle on cravings (yes, I have a sweet-tooth AND love to eat good food) has been a struggle of mine for a long time...  

I'll admit that throughout my child-hood, I grew up a string bean, always able to eat what I wanted... until my early 20's that is. Then, after college, having a child of my own and the time demands of small business ownership, the inches easily crept up on me because meal "convenience" took over as gym time also decreased.

I remember when Fall came around and for some reason, without me realizing it, I'd gained at least 8 pounds through the summer. My jeans suddenly didn't fit.  They were tight and I felt like a sardine stuffed in them. 

I heard about this RESET program before, but was skeptical because of the amount of carbohydrates it incorporated into the program. That was before I learned that it matters more how much fiber content is in a given food

It's actually the KIND of carbs you intake that makes ALL the difference!    

I won't even get started on how important it is to controlling diabetes (another subject). 


I understand that there are a lot of mixed messages out there when it comes to weight loss.  From what I’ve witnessed, most people usually throw in the towel on a program before they’ve seen any real results for one of two reasons:

1)    The program is complicated to follow and requires either timely pill popping (not natural at all) or a fully equipped "restaurant kitchen" to prepare the meals suggested.


2)    
 They aren’t seeing noticeable results in the time they expected (let's face it- we like instant gratification for our efforts).

Results is what we want and what makes us stick to what works.

I personally followed the simple steps outlined (super simple! See below) and had phenomenal success in only 5 days. I didn't even have to do some crazy, out of this world, grueling workout regimen.

After 5 days, I lost 5 inches (one in each thigh!) my legs were leaner, abs were showing and I felt amazing! My runs were lighter and mental clarity was clearer than I could ever remember (no punn;). 

Since I LOST 8 lbs & 5 inches in 5 DAYS- Healthily...
I can't help but tell other people who struggle to get a good jumpstart on weight loss and find a program they can stick to. It works and helps them continue on the path to true health.  

You could say that I love providing a solution to something I struggled with while seeing others get the results they are looking for and feel better about themselves as a result of it. :)

I am here to tell anyone who is frustrated for one of those two reasons that there is a simple, doable, and most importantly, a healthy way to lose 5-10 pounds in the shortest amount of time. After those 5 days, you'll be ready and equipped to continue on a healthy journey for life.

Check the Destination Transformation link below to find this complete system to jump-start weight-loss and kick nasty cravings.
  
Click Right Here ~> Destination Transformation

You can also enter to win a trip to one of the world's most advanced health and healing spas. 
Enter here ~> The challenge begins Jan 7, 2013...

Then contact me, Chantel. I can provide you the complete system and show you how to save money by getting products in bulk. I'll even throw in a couple free-bees.
You'll get a FREE Lean Program Guide with easy to prepare menus, desirable food lists, program tips and workouts to aid you every day. 

You also get one-on-one team support to help you to stick to your goals.


Here's What the Program Entails~ 
Click Here to see the 3 Phases we follow

Some Tips...
Eat often~ about every three hours even if you aren't hungry. This helps avoid cravings. Convenient shakes we provide are considered eating ;)


Here's a quick video on what to expect...
 
 
What to do now?
 
1.  Watch this quick video for tips to get started today... 
      Click Here ~> RESET Challenge Starter Tips


2.  Get the details here ~> Destination Transformation     
     See each phase of the program.
     It's simple to follow and I will guide you along the way.


3.  Contact me ~ Chantel at (928) 920-5908 - Call or I.M. me the best time to reach you.
     I'll show you how to get products in bulk while saving you money and get your FREE Lean Program Guide to help you reach ultimate success.
  
4.  When you're done, don't stop.  Making this change to your diet for only 5-7 days is simple.  Although, after that time, it should be quite simple to stick to your new diet because you've kicked the cravings for junk (over half the battle).

5.  Enjoy how you feel! Keep making proactive approaches to your health.
 

I really hope this motivates you to keep moving moving closer to your fitness and lifelong health goals

I look forward to hearing from you and more importantly to your continued success!

~ Chantel Duty
Thrivent Entrepreneurs
(800) 869-5101   

Here is a List of High Fiber Foods to help you out


Wanna get personal?  ;)->~<  Click here to get your FREE personalized health assessment 
 ~ A detailed personalized nutrition program will be sent directly to your inbox within minutes of the assessment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment